.

.

Friday, February 26, 2016

Keeping Busy- a recording of a new book, and more on the way

 NARRATION CONTINUES!  Having lived and worked as a complete beginner in an American Zen Buddhist Monastery for 14 months, I felt inspired to  narrate

"Zen Buddhism for Beginners"

 Always needing to come back to that "Still Point" of  quiet, but with a clearer insight.

Coming soon:  Summary of Marie Kondo's
 " The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up"

Keep reading my Blog, or Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/lindatellsyourstory/?fref=ts to see when all these projects are available for your listening enjoyment!

Remember  if you email me (lindasnarration@gmail.com) I will send you a free gift code, and instructions on how to get a free audio download from any one of my completed narrated projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment