.

.

Friday, January 22, 2016

More appreciation by the authors

Prince Philip: The Queen's Devoted Companion is now on sale on Audible.com and Amazon.com. For a free copy to review, please email me at "lindasnarration@gmail.com."

 A Time For Kings  by J. Phillip Stonewater, received a nice word of recommendation from the author- if you click on the book cover art to the right, which takes you to Audible.com, and listen to the audio sample, and purchase the full audio download, I hope you agree.

Linda,
I have never fancied myself a great writer. A good one, maybe. But your narration makes my work sound like GREAT writing. I couldn't be more happy and impressed. I found myself getting into my own book as though I'd never before read it, let alone wrote it! I'm so happy you're the one giving it life.

No comments:

Post a Comment