.

.

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Nice appreciation from my author



This latest children's book is for sale on Audible.com and Amazon.com and iTunes- Toddy The Tomcat, and Other Tales.

Click on the book jacket artwork for "Toddy" to the right, read more about this delightful children's book, and then check out the author himself: http://rizzutiandrisotto.com/2016/01/04/toddy-the-tomcat-and-other-tales/

Hello Linda,

Thank you for your fantastic narration of my book: "Toddy The Tomcat and Other Tales."
You are immensely talented!
Your voice has a magical fairy tale quality. 
A Fairy Godmother, perfect for little children.  Being a fellow thespian myself, I can tell what a well trained and talented voice sounds like. It sounds like yours!

Wishing you all the best!
Best regards,
Renato

TO GET YOUR FREE COPY OF THIS BOOK EMAIL ME  lindasnarration@gmail.com
 and I'll send credit and directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment